GT System 710 Low Energy ADA*
The GT System 710 operates in both automatic and manual modes. The access system features a two to 60 second hold-open range and a “push-n-go” feature for automatic opening when activated by a pedestrian. The system also incorporates an automatic “sensitivity adjustments”** feature to stop, then close the door if an obstruction is encountered. In the manual mode, the system closes slowly upon release to enable passage.
The GT System 710 has an adjustable, heavy-duty door closer and a large chain drive. This offers the flexibility to adjust the closing pressure as needed for specific site conditions when variable pressure is required.
- A compact 5-3/4″ x 6″ (146.0 mm x 152.0 mm) cross section
- Easy manual mode operation with door closer in event of power failure
- Microprocessor control system
- Adjustable opening and closing speeds for safe operation and energy savings
- Optional length header for improved appearance
- Additional auxiliary sensing devices available
* All features, components and accessories meet ANSI 156.19 standards. They are also CSA/cUL and UL approved and comply with ANSI 117.1 and the Low Energy Operator section of ADA
**Sensitivity Adjustment features may be affected by windy conditions.