GT System 600 Fire Door
For state-of-the-art fire door protection, Gyro Tech/NABCO ENTRANCES now offers the GT System 600 Fire Door package. In the event of a fire emergency, the GT System 600, which is wired into the fire safety system, powers down, allowing the doors to close and latch. Once the doors are locked, entry is prevented but personnel can exit the area by simply pushing the panic hardware.
The GT System 600 works in conjunction with all UL listed door, frame and hardware systems. It can be conveniently mounted to either single or double door systems.
- Works with UL listed door, frame and hardware systems
- Easily wired into the fire alarm system
- Door can be easily operated manually
- Works with either single or double door systems
- Adjustable operating features for user convenience and flexibility